6.3.11

time

taking the time to spend with your kids or taking the time to do the laundry. It all takes time, and motivation. I am having spurts of motivation. In the midst of a spurt I have taken on more than I should. I decided to clean my coffee maker. Then I decided since one was clean I should clean the other one. Well it took forever to finish the second one. (I know what your thinking, who needs 2 coffee pots right?) When the laundry is done, and the dishes are done, and I have a meal plan I feel so much better. I have the motivation to do more laundry and dishes, and make the meals. Funny how that spiral works. But its also funny how it just a few hours of laziness can blow it all up. Then it takes so much time to get spinning again. I need help starting my circle. Maybe some ring around the rosy will work.

No comments:

Post a Comment