12.6.12

Hesitations

It's the little things that really get me. Ive been reading this book and it has what Ryan would call Nuggets. Nuggets of truth that I need to be reminded of daily. One of those is this...
In answering a specific question, and you hesitate, you give Satan a foothold. A foothold to inundate your mind with literally thousands of lies and excuses. Seriously! I am so guilty of this. Now I'm do need to clarify that lots of decisions need to be prayed about and mulled over. I'm speaking of a specific question, and other small not so significant questions.
So here I am confessing that I allow footholds in my mind on a regular basis. This is not healthy. I need to look to God for the strength, and know I have confidence to make decisions without hesitation. God give us grace. Love covers a multitude of things, good and bad.
Remember God provides for what He requires.

No comments:

Post a Comment