31.12.12

Last

Last post for this year. Last fast food for the year. Last football game for the year. Good thing don't always last. But sometimes they do last. Sometimes things last longer than you expect. Good, bad, mundane. The good things? Are still good. The bad things? Some are still bad, and some have turned really good.

Conversations have produced great things. Will those things last? I hope so. I pray they last and flourish more than I can imagine. Only God knows how He will use those conversations. Talking I like. Waiting? Not so much. Although, waiting two years wasn't that bad looking back. In the midst of waiting, it's so so awful. But looking back from the other side of the wait, it looks better than it probably was.

The last thing? Pray. Pray. Pray.

God help me. A sinner. A lazy sinner. Leave my weak moments in the past and give me the strength to move beyond. Life I pray for my eyes to fixed upon the Ever.Last.ing. The First and the Last. Praise The Lord O my soul. Give me songs to teach my children. Bless them in despite my shortfalls. Bless my husband even in my weakness of emotion. Praise The Lord for His Providence and Provision.

No comments:

Post a Comment