26.7.10

Morning Routine

My morning routing is designed to make me not lazy, and make me motivated to be productive for the day. When I start right, things move in a good direction. So what is my morning routine?
1. Make the bed
2. Kids milk
3. Enjoy a cup of coffee
4. Make breakfast
5. Check email/calendar
6. Drink a glass of water
7. Check my reminder daily journal for daily tasks

MMmm just thinking about the enjoyment of a cup of coffee makes me happy. I am usually watching some toddler cartoon while enjoying that cup, but that's okay.

My daily tasks are simple right now, just to start out and hopefully they will grow as I grow. For example, today is Monday, my calendar should say Home Time, and my reminder journal should tell me to change and take out all the garbage in the house and do a load of laundry. I have a load in the dryer now, and I need to get going on the garbage. That being said, I have things to do, and that all for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment