4.8.10

Alignment

How can all the right things be wrapped up in one person? How can an opening in a schedule happen that same day? And then just amazingness just abounds. God's sovereignty was revealed in so much of my weakness. I worry about so many things, and then I get overwhelmed and I forget how to keep the peace. I lose my self-control. Control of my thoughts, and fears, and memories. When this happens it spills over into so much more of my life. It is really a complete loss of control of everything. But through my crazy out of control life, God remains in control. I really didn't have control in the first place, but I thought I did. God's timing is perfect for everything. I have a peace about so many more things at this junction of my life, than in any other past attempts at all this. Which makes me hopeful that the light at the end of the tunnel will actually shine upon me soon. All my selfishness is just not fair to my family, especially my husband. He is so patient, and loving. And I am just so hateful, mean, and ugly to him in so many ways. Loving thoughts are in demand at this point. But I just received my favorite book back from a friend, and I am forcing myself to read and remember the principles of Titus 2. God has placed all the tools in front of me at the same time. What an Amazing God we have?

No comments:

Post a Comment