9.4.13

Feel

My heart broke. It wasn't anything some one did, it was what they didn't do. Silence filled the room. No offers for help. I was asking for help. My guard was up. I couldn't tell them how hurt I felt. The feeling continues throughout the night. Until it was done. I left more broken than when I arrived. What's wrong with this? What's wrong with me?

I know what's wrong with me. My heart is selfish. My heart wants to be worshiped, more than it wants other to worship God. My God how sinful am I? I am the other thief. Not the on who was justified. The other one. Unbelieving, self righteous know it all, that doesn't need anything from anyone. Until I want something from someone. Then I expect the impossible. I expect them to read my mind. To know how I feel. To know that those kinds of comments hurt.
How should I speak? How can I be more clear without being bluntly rude? I'm not sure. I'm not good with my words. I fake a smile rather than confront.
What's wrong with this? That I don't know. I know I don't feel safe anymore. Am I supposed to feel safe? I don't know. I feel broken, hurt, and weak.

No comments:

Post a Comment